VeriSight Pro’s digital interface displays real-time inspection footage on an 8″ LCD, records up to 90 hours of inspection video to internal memory, and allows an operator to enter observation data for upload directly to WinCan. VeriSight Pro has everything you need to inspect pipes, document your findings, and generate reports for on-site delivery. It captures detailed footage under challenging conditions, and its advanced interface offers robust tools—including observation entry and reporting options—and has USB and SD media bays for easy offload of data, video, images, and reports.
Smart Push Camera
Verisight Pro+ offers everything you need to inspect drain pipes and laterals, document your findings and generate reports for on-site delivery.
- Capture up to 90 hours of video and images.
- Offload inspections via USB drive or SD card.
- Organize stored footage using a built-in library.
- Type and save text using a full QWERTY keyboard.
- Add text overlay with custom data, live distance.
- Log observations to generate basic reports, or for upload to WinCan (both optional).
Diagnosis For Drains
Rapidly see everything you need to troubleshoot drain problems.
- High-resolution PAL imager captures crisp color footage.
- The self-leveling axial camera maintains an upright orientation at all times.
- LEDs deliver shadowless, adjustable illumination up to 12K lux (at 6”).
- Digitally zoom 3X on captured video.
To Survive Punishment
- Rugged controls housing carries an IP64 rating.
- System runs off mains power, vehicle power or onboard rechargeable battery.
- Welded reel construction with protective powder coat withstands abuse.
- Sealed slip ring maximizes signal integrity, minimizes maintenance.
- Stainless steel axial camera construction withstands harsh conditions.
For Specialty Applications
Add capability as your needs expand.
- Choose self-leveling axial camera or pan/tilt camera, or use both interchangeably.
- Joystick controls allow easy articulation of pan/tilt camera.
- The camera pans infinitely and tilts +/-135 degrees.
For Any Challenge
- 130’, 200’ and 330’ reel options available.
- Headspring helps get past bends and P traps.
- Tri-band sonde works with practically any locator.
- Select English, Spanish, and other languages.
- With supplied centering devices, the axial camera handles pipe sizes from 2” up.
- The system includes reel brake and lock.
- Wide wheelbase accessory available for easy transport over rough ground.