Vactor 2100i Fan
IntuiTouch™ Control System
New IntuiTouch™ one-touch in-cab controls redefine simplicity
- 7″ touchscreen control features backlit tactile buttons
- Includes controls and viewing screen for camera, lighting, recirculation and PTO/Transfer case activation
- One-Touch engagement to activate PTO and transfer case – allowing operators to gain control of all operational systems
- The operator can view the current operating mode, recirculation status, flows, pressures and more
New IntuiTouch control station puts all cleaning system functions into a single, simple control panel
- Articulating controls with up/down adjustment for individualized maximum comfort – articulation allows the control panel to adjust on a 90 degree arc for better access and screen visibility while operating the hose reel and boom
- All controls are consolidated into a single control panel including a 7” dashboard screen with glove-friendly tactile buttons featuring at-a-glance data for water pressure and flow, hose footage, chassis RPM, vacuum information, water level*, debris tank level* and more
- New, reliable touch buttons with backlit feedback enable the operator to know if a selected function is active
- The new hose reel joystick significantly improves response time and pays in and out in the direction of the hose reel
- The boom joystick has a telescoping feature built in, giving the operator full mobility with multiple direction boom movement for quicker set up
- Operators have full control of the water system via a single Multi-Flow control dial – enabling them to precisely match the flow and pressure to the job requirements
- E-stops located at all operator control points bring the unit to a safe condition to protect both the operator and the equipment
RDB 1015 Rapid Deployment Boom
Our revolutionary new boom telescopes 10 feet out and extends the debris hose down 15 feet speeding work, and, in many cases, eliminating the need for additional tubes, reducing operator fatigue. The RDB 1015 offers you:
- Dramatic reduction in set-up and tear-down time with boom’s ability to pay-in and pay-out 15 feet of vacuum hose
- Reach greater depths without raising the position of the boom to enhance speed and efficiency
- The ability to work in areas of low overhead clearance without raising the boom and still reach needed depths
The Vactor Single and Dual Stage Fan System
For all around service, choose a single engine, single or dual stage fan model Vactor’s fan system is the right choice for all-around sanitary and storm sewer cleaning. Whether equipped with a single or dual (for greater vacuum) fan system, our lightweight, perfectly balanced aluminum fan provides superior performance to handle your toughest jobs. Our unique system also minimizes energy consumption while maximizing performance.
Vactor Jet Rodder® Single Piston Water Pump
The dual action, single piston Vactor Jet Rodder® water pump is now available with up to 3,000 PSI. This is the only pump designed exclusively for sewer cleaning with “Jack Hammer” obstruction breaking operation. With pump options available up to 3,000 PSI, customers can have additional capabilities of high pressure if needed. How the Jet Rodder® pump works:
- The single piston dual acting water pump is designed to be driven hydraulically and contains only 5 moving parts.
- The pump’s simple design has a hydraulic cylinder on one side of a sealed center block and a water cylinder on the other side. A single shaft with specially constructed piston heads is slowly driven back and forth.
- The pump is constantly loading and expelling hydraulic oil and is constantly loading and expelling water.
- The Jet Rodder pump comes with an unconditional 30-minute run-dry certification.
Exclusive Vactor Features
- Vactor’s unique air-routing and filtration system get the work done faster, safer, and more productively
- All water valves are located in the same mid-ship control station, reducing the amount of walking back and forth around the truck by the operator
- The quieter engine design, high ground clearance, lower water fill point, and twist-and-lock pipe restraints enhance the operator experience
- The hose reel can telescope out up to 15 inches and rotate up to 270O for optimal positioning
- Vactor’s water tank system is designed and built with high quality, high-strength lightweight aluminum for maximum capacity and maintaining a low center of gravity – the tanks feature superior corrosion resistance and are backed by a 10-year standard warranty
- Unique Modul-Flex design provides for maximum capacities and optimum weight distribution on every truck
- Standard 60 inch (1524 mm) high dump enables you to unload debris into roll-offs up to 5-feet (1.524 m) high without requiring a lift or ramp