Rovver X Lateral Launch System
Find Cross Bores & Blockages
The RVX-SAT lets you inspect laterals from a mainline, ideal for finding dangerous gas line cross bores and illicit flows. The system integrates with your existing ROVVER X system components, reducing cost and equipment clutter. Best of all, RVX-SAT gives you the range and articulation to inspect where other lateral launch systems can’t.
- Crawl 500′ down lines 6″ and larger.
- Launch 100′ into laterals 4″ and larger.
- Avoid push rod damage with force-sensing rollers.
- Pan 360 degrees and tilt 90 with an auto-leveling camera.
- Maneuver to troublesome launch points with a steerable 6-wheel drive.
- Rear-view camera assists navigation; multi-frequency sonde facilitates location.
Integrated To Easily Scale Your Capability
ROVVER X SAT is the only lateral launch technology that can be added on to a traditional crawler, CCTV crawler. This reduces your investment and lets you perform CCTV and lateral launch inspection using the same ROVVER X system.
ROVVER X SAT’s auto-upright camera pans and tilts to capture superior detail. It also has twin LED lamp arrays and a sonde transmitter. (An axial camera is available.)