Image Every Inch of Pipe
With Digisewer side-scanning, inspection personnel is no longer need to detect defects in live video, and then stop to investigate further.
Instead, Digisewer captures detailed visual data from every square inch of pipe wall at speeds up to 70 fpm. This image data, called a side scan, is then presented in multiple views (side, forward, thumbnail and virtual 3D) that can be rapidly and thoroughly analyzed offline by an engineer. As a result, Digisewer yields triple the productivity of traditional CCTV inspection, all while producing data that are better optimized for rapid transmission and efficient storage (3000 ft/GB).
- High-res visual detail from every inch of the pipe wall.
- Inspect at 50 fpm—no stopping to pan, tilt or zoom.
- Faster review and annotation than with video.
- Links to WinCan and GIS data; supports PACP.
- Automatic identification of taps and joints.
- Thumbnail, side, forward and 3D navigation.
- Compact data for easy storage/transfer (3000 ft/GB).
- Ovality measurement with optional laser accessory.
Getting detailed imagery from pipe shouldn’t be costly or complicated. With the DigiSewer III camera for ROVVER X, you can capture superior resolution at triple the speed of CCTV—all using equipment anyone can operate.
And now, a new laser add-on also lets you proﬁle pipe geometry as you side-scan. Get continuous ovality measurements to verify pipe installation and monitor condition.
Harness the beneﬁts of side-scanning—faster, more detailed pipe inspection with fewer man-hours—at a price point and learning curve even the smallest municipality can manage.