Standard Equipment Company has maintained a family-friendly environment throughout nearly 50 years of business growth.
Our employees demonstrate energy, professional pride, and a dedication to teamwork, and we’re proud to maintain an environment of mutual respect and cooperation. As a company, we encourage career development and creativity, and treat every employee with integrity and respect. We offer:
- A competitive, performance-based pay structure and group benefits program.
- A healthy and safe work environment.
- A fast-paced, challenging setting that supports diversity and professional development
- A focus on creating a work/life balance and offering wellness initiatives.
- A commitment to Social Responsibility through fundraising and charitable work.
- Employee support and retention efforts, like social events and educational reimbursement
To encourage diversity, equality, and maintain a workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment, we are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applicants of all backgrounds and physical abilities to apply. We look for team members who:
- Are goal-oriented, hardworking and confident
- Work well in a team environment
- Think independently and communicate effectively
- Support our values of mutual respect and compassion
Established in 1969, Standard Equipment is the Northern Illinois Distributor for Elgin Sweeper, Vactor, Autocar and Envirosight. These brands represent the very best environmental solutions for our municipal and contract customers. Our recent growth has created opportunities for Technician candidates with the desire to challenge themselves, learn about Elgin/ Vactor/ Autocar equipment, and work as a team to keep our customers’ machines up and running. As our Technicians master their technical and customer-service skills, they advance to full Journeyman or Management/ Sales positions. For more information click HERE.